The UK Space Conference 2015 begins this Monday July 13th culminating in the final gala dinner and Sir Arthur C. Clarke awards on Wednesday evening the 15th.
A link to the event website is here http://www.ukspace2015.co.uk/programme/esero
While tickets for the final gala dinner are sold-out, it’s a full program of events and speakers, see ukspace2015.co.uk for more info.
The aim of the UK Space Conference 2015 is to be inclusive and forward looking:
- To bring together people and groups from all parts of the space community.
- To exchange visions and ideas for using space, its technology and satellite enabled-services to shape our future.
- To discuss how new knowledge and space-based capabilities can drive social and economic progress into the 2030s and beyond.
Five plenary and 25 parallel sessions will provide opportunities:
- For informative presentations, workshops and debate.
- Spanning topics ranging from the challenges of working in space to securing the take-up of satellite services in global markets.